Happy B'day To Me!!!

A very Happy Deepawali to all you guys!!!

Hey...I survived one more week . Day by day I’m getting really good in Survival Techniques. Though I’m really a Good Cook of Chinese dishes esp. Noodles, my culinary art is getting good too. Now I've completely stopped taking raw vegs. in Lunch (My Salad days are over) and My Rotis are almost circular now rather than elliptical as they used to be just a week back. That's what we call experience. I'm not a fresher anymore at least in Kitchen.Rotis are one thing, we North Indians can't live without.
They say in North India That "if u can Make Rotis, then you can do anything". So I can happily say that I can do at least one thing right. Guys, I'm the only one on this planet who can't even park a car with an automatic parking system.
Believe me it’s not that tough, neither parking nor making Rotis. Though it may seem difficult in the start, Women just don't want us to become independent. So they always pretend that Cooking is not as easy as it looks. But once you take Knife and Ladle in your hand and know how to hold these, It becomes a piece of cake.



For every year of life,
They light a candle on your cake,
To mark a simple sort of progress anyone can make,
Then to test your nerves,
And give you a proper view of death,
They ask you to blow each light,
With your own Breath...



Most of my friends wished me today (They must thank Orkut's B'day Reminder). When i got so many scraps and mails wishing me, i thought today is 28th. Guys you all should have waited for another 24 hours, i know all of you are impatient and can't wait for a day. But I’ll not take it...

So better wish me Tomorrow.
But don't you think there is nothing to celebrate, as you'll get a year older...?
You get wiser too...


This year i can celebrate, because tomorrow is Deepawali as well so Nothing Extra Would be required...So guys please do come...

Happy Deepawali to all of You

And a very happy b'day to me...
hey its 27th, I should have wished tomorrow !!!

See u soon…

0 comments:

About Me:

My photo
Patna, Bihar, India
Always Lost, Always Confused...

Second Opinion © 2008. Blog design by Saurabh K