Home alone 3

This is how life is when you are all alone. Life is nothing but a eat-sleep-eat cycle for now and will remain so till 3rd of november. Coz Ma Dearest Mom n My sweet(Not Sweetest) Bro are off to Ghaziabad for a fortnight.

I got 180th rank in last PreCAT, even i'm surprised, i hadn't expected positive marks in wildest of my dream. But rank is rank-doesn't matter how many marks you score. I got abysmal 45 marks out of 300. But the rank was all coz of difficulty level-they say @Career Forum. So let it be.

Reading a lot of blogs. Hey not coz i really like them, but just to get a hang of writing interesting posts. I don't know how can ppl write 5 posts a week, when i can't even post thrice a month . i have learnt a lot in these last 15 days. And i'll one day write an -Idiots guide for Blogging. But lets see how things work out in future.

Biharis as well as all bhaiya log in UP are ecstatic on Raj Thackeray's(MNS Chief)arrest. India won the Mohali test, so 'm also pleased.

Orkut just like any other thing has started sucking. No more excitement for scraps, though i check ma scrabook 20 times a day just to make sure that ma account is working properly.

Actually this is somewhat strange but nobody reads ma blog. I dont think that anyone will read it even if i pay them Rs 15/visit. Not even @50/Visit.

I must advertise in A Natinal Daily for a Partner. Hey not for a life partner, but for a blog partner. If u know any such guy, plz give him ma contact details.

So i think this is more than enough to make you pull your hairs. Ya i mean ican make anyone baldy in less then four weeks. I bet!!!

2 comments:

Unknown | 30 December 2008 at 7:01 pm

Hey!this time u r not right.I read it and quite liked it.

Saurabh Kumbhawat | 4 January 2009 at 11:06 pm

thnks Rishika...atleat u took da pain...

About Me:

My photo
Patna, Bihar, India
Always Lost, Always Confused...

Second Opinion © 2008. Blog design by Saurabh K