From My Diary...

It happens sometimes that i either don't find anything interesting to post or sometimes i m too lazy to post . In such times you won't regret visiting my blog ,because here is something from my diary that will keep u engaged...

Here is something from pages of My Diary...

"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
--- Richard Dawkins

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
---Bill Cosby

"I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it.
---Garry Shandling

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you."
---Katharine Hepburn

"Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing."
---Vince Lombardi

"Art may imitate life, but life imitates (M)TV."
---Ani Difranco

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
---Laurence J Peter

"Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians."
---Charles De Gaulle

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
---Kurt Kobain

If you have some wise advice for me, then do leave your comments and suggestions...

About Me:

My photo
Patna, Bihar, India
Always Lost, Always Confused...

Second Opinion © 2008. Blog design by Saurabh K