Damsel In Distress!!!!!


This is what happens when a gal meets an accident.
It was Sunday, I was on my way to My MBA coaching classes, As it was drizzling right since that morning and it being a weekend there was no traffic. Traffic Police
posts were acting as restrooms for stray dogs and some of them were taken over by
beggars,who were enjoying rainy Weekend.


My bike was moving at slower pace (I consider Anything less than 70 kmph as slow). A Bro with his 18 something- sweet-cute-beautiful sister vroomed ahead on His pulsar(It'was Pulsor 180CC DTSI, She was So Cute, I mean that Pulsor).


A Smile ran over my lips after seeing a gal on
road. You hardly see a B'ful Gal coz most of the gals remain indoors and think of weekends as Padicure-Manicure-facial break).

As his bro's bike didn't have Rear-view-mirrors, So as a Normal-Average-luking-guy I followed her, I wasn't worried about being thrashed Or Beaten.

We were right behind A scarlet colored Bolero, as it was a fragrant day I completely
forgot that I was on a Road?

All of a sudden an Autoricksaw came from nowhere(This is what we call, TO YOUR SERVICE 24*7), The Bolero Driver applied breaks, bolero Screechingly skidded for about 10 feet n stopped with jammed wheels.

Though I was not looking at Road, fortunatley I somehow managed to stop my bike well Before Bolero.
But Gal's Bro wasn't as lucky as I was. He was more worried about me(Its
difficult to be a Bro
) than the Screeching Bolero.

As he was too close to the SUV even after applying breaks he wasn't able to avoid collision and his bike rammed fiercely into bolero with a
thunderous thump. Next moment Boy was Flat on Road Near a Cow (Even she was Enjoying weekends).

But I saw the gal crying as if she had lost both her limbs. Though she was OK with only Scrached NailPolish n Smudged Make-Up.
I don't know whether she was crying because she was hurt or she was crying over the
smudged make-up? Latter seemed to me A more probable reason
.


You don't need to shout for help, when there is A b'ful gal in pain. Within a few minutes there was a Mob of boys---A bunch of 20 something-i-want-to-be-Dhoni types---.They pulled the Driver out of Bolero. As boys were die-hard fans Of Our MSD everybody had Bats, balls n most Dangerous of all weapons Stumps.

They came to gal with driver in Tow n asked "What do u want us to do with this Moron ". One of them who was look alike of John-Abraham came forward and asked the gal if she wanted any help!!!
The gal had stopped crying after getting so many "Do u need My Help" Offers.
She gave a faint smile and all the boys were so happy as if they were with Dhoni in Wankhede Stadium Playing 20-20 World Cup.

Boys were happy by their heroic act and relieved coz they had saved life of one gal(Luk at the larger picture,they have saved our male-female ratio from Falling).

But nobody asked the Bro, who was badly scratched n was crying like a dog-hurt-with-a-big-stone. When I Went ahead to help him. With in a moment he was on his Feet as if he wanted to kill me instead of that Driver.

Long story Cut short, Help a Damsel but Never try to help her Brother in Distress.

2 comments:

Kumar Gaurav Kumbhawat | 19 August 2008 at 5:29 pm

bro.....tremendous writing skills....keep it up......best of luck for future.

Unknown | 30 December 2008 at 7:29 pm

That was indeed a good one.Enjoyed reading it.Did it really happen???

About Me:

My photo
Patna, Bihar, India
Always Lost, Always Confused...

Second Opinion © 2008. Blog design by Saurabh K