Weekends are Painful

Gone are the days of lovely weekends. No break for me for last one year. This is what we call CAT-Effect.

As most of you know I'm preparing for CAT-Second most prestigious exam after UPSC. An exam which ensures safety of your career and hefty pay checks, But reality is quite different and difficult to face. CAT is not for a common man, though it stands for Common Admission Test, but I'll go for it at any cost.

Mailed my form a couple of days ago, count-down has begun, and just 78 days are left, if I'm not wrong. So I should study more and blog less, but you can't study 24 hrs a day, even I can't. So I waste some 30 minutes on my blog and orkut. I can't say what will happen on D-Day (16th November), but I know one thing whatever I'm doing for CAT will help me later on in life.

Some of my friends have locked themselves in their rooms and have thrown the keys away. A I think that is what is required of you in this Exam.

Best wishes for my locked-up friends.

I'll come up with an interesting read in a couple of days, because it takes me time to pen down my thoughts. My hands are not as faster as my grey-matter is.

Till then, Have a nice time...

tata

0 comments:

About Me:

My photo
Patna, Bihar, India
Always Lost, Always Confused...

Second Opinion © 2008. Blog design by Saurabh K